Monday, February 26, 2007

Jackamo is Busy

I know all of you fervent tea drinkers and enthusiasts are wondering why you haven't read any beverage-themed contributions from the eloquent Jackamo lately. Well, she's just had a wee bairn. Here's a photo of her with her two adorable boys, which exposes the super-human gene pool of cuteness that Jackie and her handsome husband have spawned. It also provides an opportunity for all us ladies to be bitter about how beautiful she looks immediately after being in freaking labor. (I often question aloud whether there's any justice in the world, and seeing this kind of thing on film is enough to send me into some sort of nihilistic downward spiral, a la Woody Allen. I'm certain whenever I have a baby, I will look like an absolute troll.)

No comments: